Cami Miller, Executive Coach
Cami Miller, RN, BSN, MSN, is a Graduate of Coach University and has been coaching entrepreneurs and business people since 1992. Owner of the Referral Institute of South East Louisiana, An expert in building business by referral, Cami uses training, coaching and consulting to teach her clients how to build their businesses through word of mouth. Born in Upland, California, Cami has lived in Texas; Missouri, and Louisiana as well as Isfahan, Iran, and Dubai. Cami is an energetic, committed and compassionate woman, proudest of her two children, Andy, 27 and Alia 24.
Cami has done many things in her life. She has been a psychiatric nurse, an interpreter, a ship chandler, a debt collector, a nanny, a trainer, a coach, and once for about 5½ years, sold sand to Arabs. She owns the Referral Institute of Southeast Louisiana and distinguished herself by creating a Referrals for Life Community within her first month of Franchise Ownership.
- Certified trainer of Certified Networker, Room Full of Referrals, The Pipeline Seminar, and The Coaching Clinic
- Certified in DISC profile and distributor of DISC and PIAV
- Director Consultant of BNI, started 3 chapters in her first year as a Director
- Coaching business people since 1992, Cami’s specialty is teaching people how to go beyond their technical expertise by developing the people skills necessary for success.
- Proven excellence teaching individuals to perceive, understand, use and manage emotions
- Master’s degree in Psychosocial Nursing from Southeastern Louisiana University
- Graduate Coach University
- Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Cami’s hobbies are photography, travel and stand-up comedy.
- If you need a laugh, get her to tell the story about the time she ran over a Camel
Cami has done training and coaching in a wide variety of businesses from chemical plants to hospitals to charitable organizations. Cami’s passion is helping people play more and work less by doubling their income by teaching them how to build strong relationships that result in consistent, high level referrals.